The mission of Life Legal is to protect vulnerable life, including life in the womb. We occasionally receive calls from young women who want help in choosing life for their babies. Sometimes they need basic resources, like medical care or housing. Sometimes they want to know about adoption. And sometimes they are being forced by someone close to them to have an abortion.
You have a legal right to make decisions about your pregnancy that are right for you.
If you are feeling pressured to abort your baby, call us at 707.224.6675.
If you are pregnant and unsure about what to do, take some time to research all of your options. At the moment, abortion may seem like the quickest and easiest way to move on with your life. But abortion is a decision that can never be undone. Terminating your pregnancy–and with it the life of an unborn child–carries long term physical, emotional, and spiritual effects.
For information about all of your options, go here.
If you are considering placing your baby for adoption, you need an experienced attorney who will represent your interests. If you need a referral, call us at 707.224.6675.
If you need resources to carry your baby to term, including referrals for prenatal care as well as tangible resources like maternity clothes and baby items, Pregnancy Resource Centers are available to help.
Centers can help with:
- Free pregnancy tests
- Options counseling, including comprehensive information on parenting (including adoption), as well as information on abortion procedures and risks
- STD/STI testing and information
- Limited obstetrical ultrasound services
- Bible study classes
- Support groups and peer counseling
- Parenting programs
- Material assistance, including diapers, maternity clothes, strollers, cribs, car seats, and more
- Job and housing assistance and referrals
- Additional community referrals