Click here to print our most recent prayer requests.
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- Please pray for a 37-year-old man who has severe COVID related lung damage. The hospital wants to withdraw life support, but we are working to negotiate a transfer to another facility.
- Please pray for several health care workers who have contacted us because they are concerned they will be forced to take a COVID vaccine that relies on a line of aborted fetal cells for manufacture and/or testing.
- Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress: Planned Parenthood sued after CMP’s undercover journalists exposed PP’s trafficking in baby body parts. Although we were able to pare down PP’s claimed damages by 95%, after a 6-week trial, the jury found for PP on most of the remaining claims and damages. We appealed and are awaiting a ruling from the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
- Gribbin v. Chasan: Life Legal filed a lawsuit against a senior Google employee who attacked a pro-lifer outside a Washington DC abortion clinic. The defendant recently filed a cross-complaint. The case is currently on hold, as the civil courts in DC are largely closed due to COVID.
- Survivors of the Abortion Holocaust: Pro-lifers were arrested after peacefully protesting the use of second trimester babies for grotesque experimentation at the University of California in San Francisco.
- Ahn v. Hestrin: Life Legal’s challenge to California’s assisted suicide law, which we initially filed in June 2016, is back in trial court to determine whether the plaintiffs can establish their standing to challenge the law. We are battling California Attorney General Xavier Becerra and the Soros-funded pro-suicide group “Compassion and Choices.”
- Alabama Department of Public Health: We have sent numerous demand letters seeking comprehensive inspections of several Alabama abortion mills. A young woman died shortly after her abortion at one of the facilities. We are currently evaluating other legal options.
- Gender Justice v. Minnesota: Life Legal is representing the Minnesota State Senate in an action to intervene in a lawsuit filed by the pro-LGBTQ group “Gender Justice” that challenges every abortion regulation in the state. The Senate does not believe pro-abortion Attorney General Keith Ellison will adequately defend the laws, as he has voiced his opposition to those regulations in the past. The laws at risk include informed consent requirements, parental notification, and others.
- VICTORY: We were able to secure alternate positions for two pharmacy employees who were threatened with termination because they refused to facilitate abortions.