Click here to print our most recent prayer requests.
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- VICTORY! All charges against Red Rose Rescuers dismissed!
- February 12: Life Legal attorneys in depositions in Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress.
- April 22: Preliminary hearing in the criminal case against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt.
- May 4: Two Rivers School v. Darnell et al. (DC)—Pro-life advocates protested the building of a Planned Parenthood megacenter adjacent to a middle school in Washington, D.C. The school district sued. Life Legal is representing the lead defendant in the case.
- September 2019: Tentative trial date in Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress. Planned Parenthood sued David Daleiden, the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), and CMP board members individually after a series of videos were released showing Planned Parenthood’s involvement in the trafficking of aborted baby parts. PP is seeking tens of millions in damages. The case is currently before the Ninth Circuit.
- Passmore v. 21st Century Oncology (FL): Sally Passmore and Paula Thybault were fired for their pro-life views. The case is currently in discovery.
Alabama Department of Public Health Writ of Mandamus (AL): Life Legal filed a Writ of Mandamus filed against the Alabama Department of Public Health (“ADPH”) seeking an order to revoke the abortion license ADPH issued to Planned Parenthood Birmingham and seeking a further order to regularly and consistently inspect all abortion clinics in the state of Alabama and ensure correction of any deficiencies reported by the ADPH.