Click here to print our most recent prayer requests.
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- Please pray for Josh Barras, a disabled man whose wife planned to withdraw his food and water. A local attorney was able to obtain a court order to continue his treatment. The next hearing in the case is on April 19, 2021.
- Please pray for Red Rose Rescuers who were arrested last fall in Washington DC. Their arraignment hearing is scheduled for April 21, 2021.
- Please pray as we move forward on our appeal of the verdict in Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress. We filed our opening brief in the case on February 26, 2021. Please pray for defendants David Daleiden, Susan Merritt, Troy Newman, Albin Rhomberg, and Adrian Lopez.
- VICTORY! Sidewalk counselor John K. was criminally cited outside an abortion mill in Louisiana. We were able to secure the dismissal of all charges!
- Ahn v. Hestrin: Life Legal’s challenge to California’s assisted suicide law, which we initially filed in June 2016, is back in trial court to determine whether the plaintiffs can establish their standing to challenge the law. We are battling California Attorney General Xavier Becerra and the Soros-funded pro-suicide group “Compassion and Choices.”
- People v. Haag: Red Rose Rescuer was convicted of trespassing at an abortion clinic. Her case, based on the necessity defense, is on appeal at the Washington DC Court of Appeals.
- Alabama Department of Public Health: Life Legal recently discovered that PP Birmingham no longer advertises abortion services on its website. We sent another demand letter to revoke the facility’s abortion license since it is incapable of providing any abortion services.
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners (BME): Life Legal filed a complaint with the BME and the Alabama Department of Public Health against abortionist Willie Parker regarding sexual misconduct allegations. We are asking both agencies to investigate the sexual assault claims to determine whether Parker’s patients are in danger of predatory behavior and sexual intimidation.
- Gribbin v.Chasan: Life Legal filed a lawsuit against a senior Google employee who attacked a pro-lifer outside a Washington DC abortion clinic. A settlement has been reached in the case.