Click here to print our most recent prayer requests.
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- Please pray for a young woman who was attacked by a pro-abortion activist in Baltimore as she was standing vigil outside a Planned Parenthood facility. Details available shortly.
- April 18: Red Rose Rescue hearing.
- April 18: Life Legal attorneys deposing Planned Parenthood officials in Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress.
- April 22: Preliminary hearing in the criminal case against David Daleiden and Sandra Merritt.
- May 4: Two Rivers School v. Darnell et al. (DC)—Pro-life advocates protested the building of a Planned Parenthood megacenter adjacent to a middle school in Washington, D.C. The school district sued. Life Legal is representing the lead defendant in the case.
- May 14: Red Rose Rescue hearing in Washington DC (Father Stephen Imbarrato and Bud Shaver)
- May 31: Red Rose Rescue hearing in Washington DC (Fr. Fidelis Moscinski, Will Goodman, Matthew Connolly and Patrice Woodworth)
- September 2019: Tentative trial date in Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress. Planned Parenthood sued David Daleiden, the Center for Medical Progress (CMP), and CMP board members individually after a series of videos were released showing Planned Parenthood’s involvement in the trafficking of aborted baby parts. PP is seeking tens of millions in damages. The case is currently before the Ninth Circuit.
- Passmore v. 21st Century Oncology (FL): Sally Passmore and Paula Thybault were fired for their pro-life views. The case is currently in discovery.
- We are still waiting for the Alabama Department of Public Health to revoke licenses for two Planned Parenthood facilities in Birmingham and to immediately inspect all abortion clinics in the state of Alabama and ensure correction of any deficiencies.
- We are working with Pro-Life Mississippi to permanently close the state’s last remaining abortion mill. Police were harassing pro-lifers for engaging in constitutionally-protected protests, but Life Legal intervened to restore the pro-lifers’ First Amendment rights.