Click here to print our most recent prayer requests.
“The Lord is near to all who call on him, to all who call on him in truth.” Psalm 145:18
- We are currently handling several cases involving withdrawal or withholding of life-sustaining care. Please pray for:
- A father of young children who suffered a stroke last week. The hospital is threatening to remove his ventilator.
- A woman who was declared brain dead, but is still showing signs of brain activity. Her health care proxy is fighting to get her transferred to another hospital.
- A 3-year-old disabled toddler who was denied a life-sustaining procedure. A Life Legal attorney is helping his mother restore medical treatment.
- Please pray for our appeal of the verdict in Planned Parenthood v. Center for Medical Progress. Although we were able to pare down PP’s claimed damages by 95%, after a 6-week trial, the jury found for PP on most of the remaining claims and damages. Moreover, the We filed an appeal with the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals and are awaiting a ruling. Please pray for defendants David Daleiden, Susan Merritt, Troy Newman, Albin Rhomberg, and Adrian Lopez.
- Gender Justice v. Minnesota: Life Legal is representing the Minnesota State Senate in an action to intervene in a lawsuit filed by the pro-LGBTQ group “Gender Justice” that challenges every abortion regulation in the state. The Senate does not believe pro-abortion Attorney General Keith Ellison will adequately defend the laws, as he has voiced his opposition to those regulations in the past. The laws at risk include informed consent requirements, parental notification, and others.
- Gribbin v. Chasan: Life Legal filed a lawsuit against a senior Google employee who attacked a pro-lifer outside a Washington DC abortion clinic. The defendant recently filed a cross-complaint. The case is currently on hold, as the civil courts in DC are largely closed due to COVID.
- Ron K.: 40 Days leader Ron K. was attacked outside Planned Parenthood in San Francisco. Life Legal learned that the assailant is a known violent activist in San Francisco and provided SFPD with his name, but SFPD has not taken steps to apprehend him. Life Legal is prepared to file a civil lawsuit against the assailant, but we are currently unable to locate him.
- Ahn v. Hestrin: Life Legal’s challenge to California’s assisted suicide law, which we initially filed in June 2016, is back in trial court to determine whether the plaintiffs can establish their standing to challenge the law. We are battling California Attorney General Xavier Becerra and the Soros-funded pro-suicide group “Compassion and Choices.”
- Alabama Department of Public Health: Life Legal recently discovered that PP Birmingham no longer advertises abortion services on its website. We sent another demand letter to revoke the facility’s abortion license since it is incapable of providing any abortion services.
- Alabama Board of Medical Examiners (BME): Life Legal filed a complaint with the BME and the Alabama Department of Public Health against abortionist Willie Parker regarding sexual misconduct allegations. We are asking both agencies to investigate the sexual assault claims to determine whether Parker’s patients are in danger of predatory behavior and sexual intimidation.