Life Legal recently received notice that the high-priced law firm retained by StemExpress, the fetal specimen broker that sued David Daleiden, has filed a motion to be removed from the case.
McDermott, Will and Emery is one of the nation’s largest law firms, taking in almost $900 million in annual revenue. The Chicago-based firm was retained by StemExpress to file a lawsuit against David Daleiden after David’s videos revealed StemExpress’s role in the trafficking of baby body parts. StemExpress is a broker of human specimens, including aborted babies.
StemExpress is the subject of a congressional investigation into the trafficking of fetal tissue and body parts. Its CEO, Cate Dyer, is shown in one of Daleiden’s videos defending the “cause” of Planned Parenthood, saying, “You’re either in the cause or you’re not. And if you’re not, you should just go,” since Planned Parenthood “need[s] champions in their house.”
Wait…did she really say those who support dismembering unborn human beings for profit are “champions”?
No wonder lawyers for StemExpress want to be removed from the case.
So far, the congressional investigation, supported by Daleiden’s videos have found that StemExpress:
- Violated federal health privacy (HIPAA) laws by reviewing the health records of women scheduled to receive abortions without patient consent;
- Violated federal laws governing human subject research by making aborted fetuses available for research without consent;
- Failed to obtain the required approval from an Institutional Review Board (IRB) prior to conducting research on aborted fetal tissue;
- Purchased aborted fetuses from Planned Parenthood and other abortion providers in violation of federal law;
- Sold aborted fetuses to university labs and other research facilities in violation of federal law.
This is a “cause” no reputable law firm should want to champion.
So who are the real champions here?
YOU!!! You are a champion for the cause of LIFE by making it possible for Life Legal to defend David Daleiden against the baseless lawsuits filed by StemExpress, the National Abortion Federation, and Planned Parenthood.
Please consider making a donation today!