PRO-LIFE LAW AND POLICY
LIFE LEGAL DEFENSE FOUNDATION
Providing a trained and committed legal defense of life.
Protecting vulnerable life in the courtroom and the public square since 1989
Our mission is to give innocent and helpless human beings of any age, particularly babies in the womb, a trained and committed defense against the threat of death, and to support their advocates in the nation’s courtrooms.
Protecting vulnerable life in the courtroom and the public square
Educating the public about pro-life law and policy
Providing pro-life and pro bono legal assistance and representation
- Legally Ensuring Humane End-of-Life Careby Mark Price, R.N. Life Legal intervenes in many cases involving the decision to withhold or withdraw nutrition and hydration from a patient—usually someone with an injury, illness, or disability. Often, the patients are in their thirties …
- Pro-life advocates FACE wave of attacksby Allison Aranda Just a few months ago, life advocates gathered outside the United States Supreme Court prayerfully anticipating the landmark decision that would overturn Roe v. Wade. When the decision in Dobbs v. Jackson Women’s Health …
- Gavin Newsom’s Scheme to Exalt Abortion at the Exprense of Real Health Careby Corrina Konczal On March 22, 2022, Governor Gavin Newsom signed SB 245 into law. Proponents of this law claimed the bill’s provisions would be a “critical step forward to ensuring that equitable, timely access to healthcare …
- Heroic PRO-LIFE SIDEWALK COUNSELOR needs YOUR help…!Longtime sidewalk counselor and Life Legal client Ross Foti was brutally attacked outside a California Planned Parenthood last October. Three months later, the district attorney still has not filed charges against his attacker. Life Legal has been …
- Life Legal billboard campaign gets national attentionLife Legal’s new campaign to place pro-life, pro-chastity billboards in strategic areas has gained national media attention. Our billboards were created in response to California Governor Gavin Newsom’s ad campaign that was intended to lure women to …
- Life Legal battles ABORTION POISONS pushed by the Biden FDA….The FDA recently implemented a new rule that allows pharmacies to dispense Mifepristone, the first drug in the chemical abortion regimen. Mifepristone kills the baby in the womb and the second abortion drug, Misoprostol, causes contractions which …
- Life Legal Responds to Newsom’s Blasphemous Billboards With Pro-Life, Pro-Chastity MessageLife Legal recently formed “The Coalition for an Abortion Free Future,” a coalition of like-minded national organizations committed to saving children in the womb and ending abortion. The coalition is placing billboards in strategic areas to promote …
- Please help Life Legal DEFEND THE PRO-LIFE HEROES who will fight abortion in 2023….You probably already know that a lot of people rely on Life Legal in the face of a ravenous death culture that knows no mercy. When somebody’s injured or disabled child is about to be killed through starvation …
- How abortion extremists CIRCUMVENT THE FIRST AMENDMENT to CRUSH pro-life speech….Isabel Vaughan-Spruce was arrested last week after she acknowledged that she “might be praying in my head” outside a Birmingham, England abortion mill. A local ordinance prohibits “anti-social behavior,” which is defined as engaging in any act …
LIFE LEGAL INITIATIVES
LIFE LEGAL MINNESOTA
Life Legal affiliate attorneys in the Twin Cities area. Life Legal MN works with attorneys and other pro-life groups to protect vulnerable life in Minnesota and surrounding states.
CLICK HERE for Life Legal MN’s website.
CALIFORNIA RIGHT TO LIFE
The California Right to Life Educational Fund was founded in 1981 to instruct the general public regarding human embryology, pre-natal life and the sanctity and intrinsic value of each human life.
CLICK HERE to learn more.
HEALTH CARE CIVIL RIGHTS
A task force comprised of attorneys, ethicists, and health care providers to address inequities in medical care and treatment. We have seen a disturbing shift in health care services from saving and prolonging human life to intentionally shortening life and even facilitating death, especially when patients are injured or disabled.
CLICK HERE to learn more.